Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Today I am Thankful For...

I never promised these wouldn't be silly!!

The Teenager That Sacked My Grocery's Last Night
To me, a lot of happiness in life is found in the little things. Things that make my life a little easier. I am very systematic about putting my grocery's on the belt at the checkout. I like all of my grocery's to be organized so that when I get home I can immediately unload the things that need to be unloaded and leave the others things in the bag if I need to. I have had adults, mom's none-the-less, pick at free off the belt in no specific order and bag fridge items with bathroom items etc. This high school boy sacked my grocery's in the most logical way I have ever seen (even though hubby did not put them on the belt in the most logical way). It made my life easier when we got home because I was able to put my fridge food up and sit down & eat my dinner & not have to pick through sacks. I told him how happy the way he sacked my grocery's made me...that made him grin from ear to ear!

1 comment:

  1. Lol, I had an elderly man take my groceries out of my cart and put them on the belt for me, then he bagged them for me.He even offered to take them to my car while his groceries were being scanned!

    I understand the small things!:)

    ReplyDelete