Saturday, November 13, 2010

Today I am Thankful For...


Two, yes count them, two almost 2 hour naps today!!!

Today we were blessed. Naps which are normally a battle, were wonderful today. It normally starts with crying & then results with a baby that wakes up 30 minutes later, almost to the minute every time. But today, something took over Little Misses body & we had two great naps! Which helped greatly because we are in the middle of packing our house up & this is the last day that granmommy is here to help! Words can not describe how wonderful it was! I am praying that maybe this will become a trend around here...but I am pretty sure today was probably a fluke. I will keep you posted, but I promise even though it is what I would be thankful for everyday if it happened everyday, I will find other things to be thankful for!!!
I leave you with a tiny sleeping Little Miss







No comments:

Post a Comment