Sunday, November 14, 2010

Today I am Thankful For...

A Good Nights Sleep
I woke up at 7:00 this morning...for the first time all night long. That has not happened in forever...forever. I woke up and looked at the window (always my first clue as to what time it is) & it was light outside. I thought "wow" then immediately thought "OH MY GOSH!" I went to bed around 11 o'clock & did not wake up until 7 o'clock! I immediately put on my glasses (although I could make the walk to Little Misses room with my eyes shut & my hands tied behind my back) to check on her. I thought something must be wrong. Not a peep all night. No crying spells, no wiggling moans, nothing...zip, nada, nilch!! She was fine! She woke up shortly after that at about 7:30 like normal. I will tell you a little secret...something took over her body yesterday (with the napping & sleeping at night) and I wish it would stay around!!

No comments:

Post a Comment