Thursday, November 4, 2010

Thankfulness...

I have been inspired by many around me to start being more thankful. I tend to get very caught up in the everyday "stuff" & some times I find myself focusing on all of the bad or annoying or crazy things that are going on instead of just being thankful for all of the wonderful things I have been blessed with.

So I have decided that every day I am going to blog about something or someone that I am thankful for. There is no particular order...just as they pop into my head. So hear it goes...


Abbie Laughing at me...


I am thankful for Abbie's laughs. She is not the happiest baby, so any time she laughs it melts my heart. Last night when I got home she just sat & stared at me, grabbing for my face & giggling! It was precious.


1 comment:

  1. she is precious!!! those little legs hanging out of the swing are too cute. can't wait to see her again. :) love you!

    ReplyDelete