Friday, November 26, 2010

Catching up...

Oh my stars! So much has been going on in our lives that I have not had a chance to sit down & write anything!! I will have to do a post of just pictures to catch you all up on how Little Miss has changed so much. She is turning 9 months on Thursday! I can't believe it. She is crawling everywhere & pulling up on everything. She is letting her true colors show. Tonight at Wal-Mart she threw a total fit in the buggy when I took away a disco ball key chain her daddy had given her. I keep telling him not to give her things he (and by he I mean me) is going to have to take away from her later. She is stubborn & strong headed. But she has started laughing and it sounds like a little girl. Not a baby. It is hilarious! She mimics your noises & chats a lot!

But we have been busy around here. We sold our house!! It took about a month & half. The negotiating process was a piece of cake!! And we are scheduled to close Wednesday, December 1st. We were originally going to close on the Friday the 3rd but the buyers asked to push the date forward. Two days may not seem like a lot to most but to me, I feel like I am losing a total week! We are in Texas for Thanksgiving & we won't be back until Sunday...so that leaves me Monday to pack because we move to our apartment Tuesday & have to be totally out of the house by Wednesday! I have packed some things, but walking into my house you would not be able to tell we were moving in 4 days!!

Last weekend we had Abbie's baby dedication at church. It was wonderful. We had all of our family come in. My parents, grandparents, aunt & uncle. Eric's parents, brother & family, sister & family, Ryan & Hope and Stephen & Brittany! It was a full house but we were so thankful that they all love Abbie enough to share in that special day with us. It was fun to have one last big event at our house before we move out. It was kind of a farewell celebration!!

If you have been reading my "Thankful" posts you would realize that I am quite a few days behind. But, we have had Internet issues and have been down to one computer (we are back up to two now though!), I have been trying to pack & clean out, getting my house ready & cooking for 20 people and coming to Dallas for Thanksgiving week!!! IT'S BEEN BUSY!!! But I have a few more Thankful posts so stayed tuned! But right now laundry calls!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment