Saturday, November 6, 2010

Today I am Thankful For...

Today was hard...or is hard because it is not quite over yet and probably won't be over even after I go to bed...I have a sick baby or quite possibly a sick & teething baby or a sick baby with a sore throat. Not quite sure what combination we are fighting this time. All I know is it's hard & it isn't over yet!! So as you can imagine when you are in a world of snot & crying it is hard to think of something you are thankful for. But I have two for you again today...


A First Floor Apartment...
We managed to get over to our new apartment complex today to take another look at what is to become our new home. Even though we were offered many appealing deals for apartments on the 2nd & 3rd floors, we opted for the 1st floor option. It didn't have all of the bells & whistles that the others did but it fit our budget nicely & hey, this is only a temporary move! So I am thankful that I don't have to make a hundred trips up & down stairs everyday with a baby on my hip & a dog on a leash.
A Nice Lunch With The Hubby...
Hubby, Me & little Miss went to Zio's for lunch today. I had yummy spinach artichoke chicken pizza & hubby had a calzone. Little Miss had anything she could reach & put in her mouth (no food of course...just napkins & toys & things of the like). It was nice. Little Miss sat in her high chair the entire time despite the fact she was sleepy. We talked about our pending move. It was quite nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment