Thursday, February 3, 2011

I know...you've missed me...

What can I say...I have been extremely bad about blogging (hence the fall background I still have up). And I make no promises to get any better. I will try to blog some but I don't like making promises I can't keep, so again, I make no promises.

Many factors have contributed to my lack of blogging. The biggest of all being the fact that I have gone back to school! So, my "free" time, if you can call it that, is once again dominated by reading & homework. The second reason is that, you see, I have a soon to be walking, already getting into everything little almost 1 year old monster on my hands that require attention at all times when awake. Who has been sick since Christmas Eve. An upper respiratory infection followed by some strange mind boggling bacterial infection considered "Pneumonia" by ER doctor but not by the Pediatrician or the Radiologist who looked at her x-rays & still has gone undiagnosed, and now a nasty ear infection and cold. Needless to say I am ready for the 2 feet of snow and the -6 degree weather to roll on out of here and for 80 degree weather to return. While my monster is sleeping I am studying & reading & studying some more. Working on some projects for her birthday party, trying to clean or do laundry...so if you like to see pictures of our lives I suggest you keep checking facebook because the only ones I seem to be taking these days are on my iPhone & are more easily loaded to facebook then here!!! But I will leave you some that my sweet friend Lilli @ Lilli O Photography did for valentines day!! She is awesome!!





No comments:

Post a Comment