Monday, January 3, 2011

New Year's Resolutions...

I would like to start by stating that I hate New Years Resolutions!! I never keep them & it always makes me feel bad. I always cringe when New Years Eve rolls around & I know people are going to be asking me that question (aka my husband)!! So, this year I decided I am not making any resolutions. None. There are enough things in this world to make you feel bad about yourself, I don't need the failure of a New Years resolution on top of that! This year instead, I am setting goals for myself. Some long term, some short term. Eric & I are setting some financial goals for ourselves too. How much money we would like to have in different areas by different times of the year. Some goals have to do with self improvement and some have to do with organization. Some goals have to do with enjoying life more & some goals deal with school. I am writing them all down this year! I have found my memory is failing me lately (not good to learn right before you go back to school)! But, I might share a few of them here & there.
I would love to share a picture of Abbie's 1st New Years Eve with you but I didn't take any. I didn't feel very good at all. She went to bed around 10 & I went to bed at 11. So here are a few from Christmas!

Opening her 1st presents on Christmas Eve!

She loves the little frogs that go in this bus!




Christmas morning! Loves Santas present!

Playing Baby Jesus at Nana & Poppy's house

Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. Dylan got the Dino walker for his birthday... He loves that thing..." Walking with your friendly dinosaur, oh what fun just listen to me ROARRR!" :)

    ReplyDelete