Thursday, October 15, 2009

We're Having a...

For those of you who haven't heard yet...we are having a GIRL!! We went to our doctor about three weeks ago and she told us that she thought it was a girl but she wouldn't start painting pink just yet. She told us that the ultrasound technician would be able to tell us for sure when we went for our big ultrasound. Well, we went this Monday morning and and she confirmed for us that is was a girl!

For those of you who have never been pregnant, they make you come to the ultrasound with your bladder full!! I don't know why! It makes it extremly uncomfortable. They press down on your stomach in order to take all different types of measurements and though you want to pay attention to the screen in your mind your telling yourself "don't pee in your pants!" She asked me if I could feel her move yet, and as of Monday that answer was no, and she said that was good because she was kicking me in the bladder!

Yesterday morning however, I am almost positive that I felt her move! It was not like anything I have felt before and now I want to feel it all the time!! Lots of people have been asking to see ultrasound pictures so I leave you with our latest ones...







3 comments:

  1. How exciting! It will be so much fun dressing her up in all the cute little girl clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember how exciting everything was starting to get at this point. I started feeling Will move at about 16 weeks. It's such a neat little feeling. I lucked out though and never had to have a full bladder!

    ReplyDelete