Thursday, October 8, 2009

A New Look...

With the weather changing, I decided it was time to give the blog a little change too! I just love this time of year with all of the Holidays coming up! Around this time every year I feel the need to do lots of baking and organizing and decorating! This is year has been no different. I think I have actually been worse this year! I know it is too early for me to be nesting but that is sure what it feels like. I spent part of my day thumbing through cook books looking for delicious treats that I could make! I hope everyone is getting their share of the fabulous fall weather & that my blog changes put you in a festive mood!!

2 comments:

  1. Very cute, you have inspired me to actually do it! I've been looking at layouts for a few days now! I guess maybe I should pick one.

    ReplyDelete