Thursday, November 19, 2009

A quick update...

It has been a while since my last post so I thought I would give a quick update on what has been going on with us lately!

  • Last Saturday we went to Oklahoma City and did some shopping. We both agree it was one of the best days we have had in quite a while. It is so nice to get away from your normal day to day lives and go somewhere...even if it is only a couple hours away.
  • While in OKC we ate lunch at an all time fav of ours...Moe's (which we haven't been able to since they closed the one in Tulsa)
  • After finding some great shopping deals we headed to Norman for the OU v. A&M game!
  • Love, Love, Love my sooners but one of the highlights was watching the Aggie band perform! Something I have loved to watch for most my life!
  • Finished off with a dinner that can only be found in Norman & then headed home!
  • Went to the doctor yesterday for our last monthly visit & everything looks good!
  • Next month we start going every two weeks and we get to have another big ultrasound that I am very excited about...but I also have my glucose test which I am not very excited about!
  • Our little girl is moving around sooo much! Eric can feel her move & now you can see my stomach move when she does. Sometimes at night we just sit & watch my stomach as she dances all around!
  • Our guest room that will become the nursery is begining to be taken over with baby stuff. Her furniture came in the other day & it has added to the chaos that has become that room!
  • Eric continues to melt my heart with the love he already has for our daughter. I find him on baby websites looking at outfits & things that she "must have"!
  • I'm excited because Eric took the day off tomorrow! Then he only works two days next week before we head to Dallas!!

Have a wonderful day!!

1 comment:

  1. That makes me smile! I remember when Scott and I would sit around watching my belly move. They're moments you will always treasure. She's going to be here before you know it!!

    ReplyDelete