Monday, June 8, 2009

Jumping on the band wagon...

Well...after a lot of thought I have finally decided to jump on the blogging band wagon!!! I have debated for a while about whether or not to do this! I personally feel that our lives are not interesting enough for anyone to follow in a blog, but I have blogs that I read...so who knows! Just yesterday Eric & I passed a big milestone in our relationship. We have been together for 9 years! We were looking back on those years and remembering some of the things we had done and it just made me think that blogging would be a good way to kind of "log" our life together. I am also doing this because we don't live close to our family and a lot of friends that we don't get to talk to that often, but want to let them know what is going on in our world!

So...bear with me as I get started in the world of blogging! I think it is going to be a while before I get the hang of it...seeing that it took me hours to find the layout I wanted today!! But once I get going I will give a recap of some of the really fun things that we have got to do in year 2 of our marriage! Thanks for reading!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you joined the blogging world...I've been thinking it was about time for the Brobergs's to make their blogging debut :)

    Looking forward to reading more about your lives in Oklahoma!

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome to the blogging world! I'm Jamie the Community Admin from 20SB. Just wanted to stop by and say hello1

    ReplyDelete