Monday, June 8, 2009

1 year ago today...

One year ago today I broke my arm! For those of you who may not know the story here is the short version...

Ryan and Eric convinced me that I could totally play indoor soccer and it would be good! They needed the players...it was just for fun...the list of reasons goes on and on. Well, with about 2 minutes left in my second game to ever play (my mom was at the first game...luckily she wasn't at this one!) a guy (did I mention it was co-ed soccer) shoots a shot at the goal and in self-defense I stick my arm out and it hits me right on the wrist. Needless to say, a couple hours later in the St. Francis ER, the doc informed me I had broken my wrist in multiple places! So I thought I would include a few pictures for those of you who did not get to see me when I had my lovely pink cast last summer!


At Christie's bridal shower with my beautiful cast!

No comments:

Post a Comment