Wednesday, February 10, 2010

You've been asking...

Well...we have had many requests to see what the nursery turned out like. So, here you go! There are still pictures that have to be hung on the wall by the crib, the white shelves still have to be worked on, I still have to make a table cloth for the round table & a pillow for the glider...but for the most part it is done!! For your viewing pleasure...





The fabric across the round table a sample of the fabric I am making the table cloth & pillow out of.







3 comments:

  1. Aww Christine, it looks great! I love the colors, her bedding, ALL her cute clothes and I love the name Abbie!

    Only a few more weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhhhhh THANK YOU for putting these up!! I so wanted to see it...and it is BEAUTIFUL!!! Abbie is one lucky lady! You did such a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christine you did an Amazing job. It looks perfect!! I love her name also, very cute! Can't wait to see pictures of her in it!

    ReplyDelete