Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Right on track...


My first trimester is coming to a close thankfully and I had another Doctor appointment today! I have a wonderful doctor who does an ultrasound at every appointment, so again today I got to see our precious baby and hear its sweet heartbeat! I was a little worried about whether or not the baby was growing enough since I have had such bad morning sickness! I have actually lost a few pounds since my first visit. But when Dr. Summer's measured our little peanut it measured right at 12 weeks and 1 day, which is exactly where I should be for my due date.


We also found out that at our next appointment we will get to find out if Baby B is a boy or a girl! Maybe over the next 4 weeks while we wait for this appointment Eric and I will each make up our minds about what we think we are having. Some days Eric & I think it is a boy and some days a girl, however we are hardly ever on the same page about it! We just can't wait to find out!

3 comments:

  1. I was bound and determined that Dylan was a girl... even after at our 12 week ultrasound they told us there was something between his legs, so... needless to say when they said it was a boy I wasn't too surprised!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!! How exciting! Nice to find you in the bloggy world!

    ReplyDelete